*NEW LISTING - MORE PICTURES TO COME*
MAGNIFICANT West Seattle Home, close to beach and ferry. This 1940 house has been renovated but has not lost its vintage charm. Enjoy your own secret rock garden nestled behind a private bamboo fence. Lots of parking and rear driveway entrance.
The main level has a gas fireplace surrounded in sea glass to keep you warm and cozy. The gourmet chef’s kitchen has all stainless-steel appliances with a “Wolff” double oven. This house has two master suites, one on the main level and one “loft” master on the upper level with private balcony and a 2-person jetted tub.
The daylight basement has 2 bedrooms, a family room, full bath, utility room and stainless steel second fridge. French Doors lead out into the back garden.
This home features are many. “NEST” technology, controlled irrigation system, radiant floor heat in bathrooms. All appliances stay as well as several flat screen tv’s (4K technology) and some furniture.
This “one of kind home” is the ultimate place for grand but comfortable living in West Seattle.
Close to, Starbucks, Amazon and Microsoft headquarters.
- 4 Bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms (2 jetted tubs)
- Over 3300 sq. feet on 3 floors
- Tiled and Hardwood floors, LED lighting throughout
- Large Modern Kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances/marble countertops and ample cupboard space
- Large Capacity Front Loading Washer/ Dryer
- Bonus Fridge
- Enormous Open Master Bath with Jetted tub and dual vanities.
- Breakfast Nook overlooking garden
- Surround Sound Speakers with “Nest” technology
- Fully Fenced Front and Back Yard
- Pets on a case by case basis (Additional Deposit)
- Two Master Suites
- 2 Private Decks nestled in the trees
- New Water Filtration system
- Flat screen TV’s included
- Partially Furnished
- Landscaping Included
- Tenant pays all utilities